We offer proven business brokerage services to those who want to find the right business investment. Over the past 35+ years we’ve worked side-by-side with our buyer clients in helping them find the right acquisition at the optimal price.
CBS uses its network of International Business Brokers Association members and strategic partners to help ensure our collective success. We carefully screen all opportunities for the success of our clients.
Much can go wrong when buying a business, but with proper preparation and experience, surprises can be dramatically reduced. When you are buying a business, you need to do more than look at the financials. It is necessary to ask questions, compile data and look at an array of important facts before making your decision.
As a Buyer, it is important to know what questions to ask and what points to consider.
- What is the long-term potential of the business and where will it be in the coming years?
- Which key employees will be staying with the business and what will they bring to the table?
- How stable is the supply chain?
- What are the potential disruptors in the area that could interfere with the business?
- Where is the room for growth?
- What do you expect to achieve with the business?
CBS takes the CONFIDENTIALITY of all of our clients extremely seriously. For this reason we can only reveal specifics about the company offered for sale once you have signed a NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT. Once the signing has taken place, we will begin assisting you on your journey towards buying the business that meets your acquisition criteria.