Most sellers attempting to sell their business on their own run into considerable difficulty. In fact, the majority of sellers are unable to sell their business and call us. CBS is a business brokerage that gets results. We get businesses sold, pure and simple.
We’ll help you begin the process of selling, and we’ll stay right by your side until the deal is done and beyond.
CBS is a leading business brokerage firm with decades of proven experience. We have a large network of local, national and international connections all of which can be employed to assist you.
Selling your business can be a highly rewarding experience. Our experienced team ensures the process goes as smoothly as possible. We want you to receive the best possible price for your business. To make that happen, we employ proven techniques, strategies and expert advice.
Our team does the research and asks the right questions and, in the process, eliminates the surprises. This means taking the concrete steps necessary to achieve the right price in a timely fashion. CBS prepares a thorough evaluation of your business, screens potential buyers, performs due diligence, reviews financing options with buyers, handles negotiations and more.
The bottom line is that your expertise is in running your business. Our expertise is in selling businesses. Opt for CBS and you’ll see just how effective a synthesis of experience and a network of the right kind of buyers can be.
What we do for our seller clients:
- Respectfully take steps to honor the owner’s CONFIDENTIAL decision to sell
- Provide a Valuation Report on the business
- Establish a realistic sale price range for the business
- Prepare professional quality marketing materials
- Conduct buyer searches
- Aggressively market the business for sale to a global audience
- Manage communication with each interested party
- Interview, screen and qualify serious potential buyers
- Represent the owner in the sales process as the Seller’s Agent
- Coordinate Purchase Offer negotiations
- Provide deal structuring advice
- Skillfully craft the deal and negotiate the terms
- Coordinate Due Diligence Investigation and data collection with the owner’s accountant and attorney
- Facilitate contingency removal to keep the transaction moving forward
- Manage the final walkthrough and inventory report
- Coordinate the closing
- Ensure a smooth transition from Seller to Buyer