Andy Wagener is a well-educated and highly experienced business attorney that has been practicing business law for more than 20 years in Northeast Wisconsin. His experience includes negotiating and closing hundreds in manufacturing, retail, farming, dairy, transportation, entertainment and lodging.
Andy also has experience in structuring transactions in order to minimize tax consequences for hie clients. This includes 1031 exchanges and tax free reorganizations as an asset purchase or an equity transaction. Andrew, or more casually known as “Andy” by his friends and colleagues, practiced law under his own firm called Wagener Law.
Wagener Law is a well-rounded and highly sought-after business firm that primarily specializes in Commercial Transactions, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Litigation, Employment Law, Collections and Taxation. Due Andy’s vast and relevant experience, Andy offers his clients, and CBS-Global, a very rare and highly valuable skillset.
• BA University of Wisconsin Madison 1987 – Communication Arts Radio Tv and Film.
• Law Degree – Thomas Cooley Law School 1997.
• LLM. Taxation – Georgetown University Law School 1998
• Business Certificate UW OSHKOSH Business School. 2005.
• Wine Making Certificate UC Davis. 2004
• Bachelor of Professional Studies Berklee College of Music Film Composition for Film, TV and Games