The world has changed a lot in the wake of the pandemic. Businesses of all sizes and in all industries are evaluating what their future looks like as the impact of COVID-19 becomes increasingly clear month after month. Some owners are considering selling their business, others are having conversations around buying a competitor, and some related companies are already shaking hands.
No matter where you are in the process of your merger or acquisition journey, even if you simply have an interest in making a deal but you’re not ready to broadcast it yet, this webinar provides the information and tools needed to be successful in this pivotal moment of your business.
In this webinar, we discussed how the merger & acquisition market has changed because of COVID, including:
- How timelines of transactions are taking longer
- Changes to the due diligence process and areas buyers are more interested in now
- Timelines for obtaining regulatory approvals
- Buyer caution and seller willingness
- Financing-related concerns and questions
Event organizer: Red Shoes Inc.