Mergers and Acquisitions
A Merger or Acquisition is the combining of two companies where one is completely absorbed by another. Generally, businesses with a value greater than One Million dollars are handled through our Merger and Acquisition Business Services Division.
Creative’s Merger & Acquisition Services are packaged to provide you with a no hassle, no surprises, successful merger or acquisition experience. Since 1979, six unique challenges have surfaced with enough regularity to place them on our Merger and Acquisition radar screen. The challenges and solutions are listed below.
Challenge One – Understanding the M&A Client
Solution – We Provide:
- An informed, experienced and professional intermediary.
- A full understanding of the client company, including the potential for growth or multiplication (franchising opportunity).
- An accurate response to acquisition criteria; i.e.; price, location, size, type, etc.
- A sense of urgency; aggressively searching for the best solution to the M & A client’s needs.
Challenge Two – No Surprises
- We pride ourselves on doing it right from the very beginning.
- Our standard of providing an accurate and precise target business profile is the best insurance policy when it comes to satisfying the M & A client.
- For those times when the target business may be lacking with regard to a total information package, we alert our M & A clients to handle the transaction with caution.
Challenge Three – Preserving Confidentiality
- No breeches of confidentiality, period; a standard of performance we take very seriously!
Challenge Four – Total Market Access
- Through our vast network of resources, we conduct market searches and identify available Merger and Acquisition targets throughout the United States.
Challenge Five – Meeting High Expectations
- We adhere to the saying, “You don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.”
- Our goal is to meet or exceed your expected outcome.
- We put our many years of negotiating experience and resource development toward securing and preserving the very best results.
Challenge Six – Making Sure You Stay Informed
- Communication is paramount!
- Each transaction presents a unique set of communication standards.
- Our clients prescribe to us how and when communication should flow.
- We deliver 24/7, taking into account the times you may not want to be disturbed.